Top Notch School Lunches
Our lunch provider is TOP NOTCH SCHOOL LUNCHES, run by Claye Cantwell. Top Notch School Lunches strives to serve your child a hearty, healthy meal which includes a fruit or vegetable and water with every entree. Top Notch School Lunches prides themselves on serving nutritious and kid-friendly meals that provide a foundation of healthy eating.
How it works:
* Order online by visiting topnotchlunches.com - use password CTC9 to log on!
* Set up account for your student by clickinghere
* Choose the days your child would like to order lunch and lunch size
* Proceed to check out with a PayPal account or credit card
* You will receive a confirmation of your order via e-mail
* If you encounter problems, contact a representative at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here's the best part...
* Convenience of ordering online
* Buy 10 lunches, get 10% off your order
* Order up to midnight the night before
* Vegetarian meals will be occasionally offered
* Meal prices are $4.50 for a regular meal & $4.75 for a large meal to better suit your child's particular appetite
Need a Lunch at the Last Minute?
Our Meals on Demand program allows you to get a lunch if you forget your lunch. Stop by the office to arrange for a meal for your child.
Tuesday Parent Lunch Day
Parents are always welcome to join their children for lunch. However, a very parent-friendly meal will be prepared on Tuesdays by Top Notch. Parents, you can also order online by:
* Adding yourself to your student’s account
* Select your child’s grade so that your lunch is ready during your child’s lunch time
* When you arrive at school, please sign-in at the office and pick up a visitor's tag
Lunch Locations: Preschool Classes: Meals are delivered to classrooms. Children eat in classrooms or on the patio
Grades K-5: Eat in the Geneva Room
Grades 6-8: Eat on the roof playground, but first stop by the Geneva Room to pick up their lunches